About this blog

This blog is all about Basics in C Programming. Though there are lots of newer, advanced and much efficient languages developed these days, I believe that Language C is one of the root which one should know to easily understand other programming languages. Similar to HTML, which is very much required for web designing, I believe that one should know C. So I am going to explain to you what I have understood from my graduation and other programming expertise. The contents posted here are from my understandings, and if you see any contradiction from what you have learnt, I will be glad to learn from you. Suggestions, Comments, Feedbacks are all welcome. You can drop a mail to talktotrix[at]ymail[dot]com or can comment here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG